Friday, November 7

VARIOUS - THE BAM BALAM EXPLOSION VOL 3 (1996)


















Released in Spain (1996), an amazing Power pop compilation of twenty five U.S.A. bands (80's & 90's). Rare and OOP now, some copies can be purchased from Jam Records. A real bargain which includes a 28 page color booklet.

Click on pix for details

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your site and thanks for sharing so much great music. I've been looking for Bam Balam Vol. 1 for ages (I have all the others).

Any chance of sharing that one?

Chris

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for another totally excellent upload...you rule.
Best Danny.

Anonymous said...

this is the best power pop comp ever. vol 2 is also awsome
congrat for the post

cheers

George said...

found some power pop tee shirts here

http://spacecadetclothing.bigcartel.com

Powerpopster said...

Anyone else getting "CRC failed" "(wrong password?)" when unpacking the last track?

Anonymous said...

This is great...anyone have the others..I have nos. 2 and 3..Jay

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the mp3 from Electric Light Orchestra Zoom Tour, and for the password ... Jeff Lynne, the greatest power pop criminal ...
Emmanuel