Sunday, November 23


Another great compilation (OOP) of power pop from the U.S.A. 24 tracks with a 28 color page booklet if you purchase the album. Some copies are available at Jam Records.

Click on pix for details

11 comments:

wishfulthinking said...

Sorry for the irrelevant comment, but I'm looking for a power pop expert who could tell me whether any current power pop bands have covered the Raspberries' song "I Can Hardly Believe You're Mine." Somebody must have!

If you happen to know, feel free to leave a message for me on my blog.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hola a todos.
cuando intento abrir el archivo me pide un password.
¿alguien sabe cual es o como conseguirlo?

srcstcbstrd said...

Thanks. This looks great. I have appreciated all the hard work you've done on this site. You have certainly introduced me to a whole whack of music that I never would have head of. Having said that, how do I go about getting in touch with you to possibly introduce you to some pop from my home town?

Powerpopster said...

Another great post. Thanks!

Theabs06 said...

Angelo:
Thanks again for this great blog!
How can I get an invite to PPC V2?

Anonymous said...

...and remember password is the word

Anonymous said...

This is great...now if someone,somewhere can upload Vol.1 that would be fantastic..Jay

Anonymous said...

sorry for not giving a comment on this great collection.

But, what do you know about the Pelukinda power pop compilation albums, and where can I find them?

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot!

Ettore said...

password is the word... is that a riddle? ,-)

Anonymous said...

ETTORE...the pasword is..password...that's the word ,man...Jay