VARIOUS - SYMPOPHONY #1 (1995)
The first CD released by Not Lame Recordings back in 1995. 80 or so followed after "SymPOPphony" but this was the first and has been LONG out of print. What was "SymPOPhony #1"? It was a 20 song compilation that featured five bands, each with four songs. They included Cherry Twister (transcendent and wickedly rare trax), Martin Luther Lennon, The Shambles, Rockerfellers (who became The Beatifics a few years later) and The Finns (one member is now with the Ded Bugs). It was the beginning of Not Lame in early 1995 but the music is timeless, classic power pop. Don't wait! notlame
Martin Luther Lennon
I Own The World / No Love Lost / Disconnected / Dancing With Myself
Rockerfellers
Just Like It Was Before / I Love You Better / All Your Former Boyfriends / She's Never Wrong
Cherry Twister
Leila / Rose Garden / Charlotte B / Frozen Teeth
The Finns
Whatever You Want / Satellite Receiver / Dreams Of Mediocrity / Superstar Suicide
The Shambles
Medley: Heart And Soul-For Jamie / I Believe / The Color swirl / Original Tangent
Martin Luther Lennon
I Own The World / No Love Lost / Disconnected / Dancing With Myself
Rockerfellers
Just Like It Was Before / I Love You Better / All Your Former Boyfriends / She's Never Wrong
Cherry Twister
Leila / Rose Garden / Charlotte B / Frozen Teeth
The Finns
Whatever You Want / Satellite Receiver / Dreams Of Mediocrity / Superstar Suicide
The Shambles
Medley: Heart And Soul-For Jamie / I Believe / The Color swirl / Original Tangent
3 comments:
pwd: password
Related to anders question...
If I did send you an e-mail address and was never contacted, did that mean I didn't get in to the new blog?
the truth is i did send a few invitations that were not sent back, so gimme your email once again and i'll try
Post a Comment