ELO - ZOOM TOUR LIVE (2001)
After an overlong hiatus, ELO, headed by Jeff Lynne, returned in 2001 in this much anticipated concert, kicking off the Zoom Tour at CBS Television City in Los Angeles. The DVD featuring the gorgeous Rosie Vela is available at any online shop.
Special note: Released in DVD only, i extracted the audio files from the DVD and converted them to mp3. I also used the original DVD artwork to make a complete custom set for the blog.
Songs (RS1 + RS2)
Do Ya / Evil Woman / Showdown / Strange Magic / Livin' Thing / Alright / Lonesome Lullaby / Telephone Line / Turn To Stone / Just For Love / Easy Money / Mr. Blue Sky / Ma-Ma-Ma Belle / One Summer Dream / Tightrope / State Of Mind / Can't Get It Out Of My Head / Moment In Paradise / 10538 Overture / Ordinary Dream / Shine A Little Love / Don't Bring Me Down / Roll Over Beethoven / End Credits
Special note: Released in DVD only, i extracted the audio files from the DVD and converted them to mp3. I also used the original DVD artwork to make a complete custom set for the blog.
Songs (RS1 + RS2)
Do Ya / Evil Woman / Showdown / Strange Magic / Livin' Thing / Alright / Lonesome Lullaby / Telephone Line / Turn To Stone / Just For Love / Easy Money / Mr. Blue Sky / Ma-Ma-Ma Belle / One Summer Dream / Tightrope / State Of Mind / Can't Get It Out Of My Head / Moment In Paradise / 10538 Overture / Ordinary Dream / Shine A Little Love / Don't Bring Me Down / Roll Over Beethoven / End Credits
10 comments:
Mind you, this was the only show ELO played for this album. The cost turned out to be too prohibitive to make a tour feasable. The powers that be simply thought there wouldn't be enough people who wanted to see this tour. Thankfully we have this DVD, though.
This is awesome. Just last week I transferred all the ELO CDs to my iPod and was thinking of ripped the audio from the Zoom DVD. Guess now I don't have to.
thanks again!
Chris
I seem to be having a problem unpacking track 10. It says that I have the wrong password (but all the other tracks seem to work). Just wondering if its just me or if others are running into difficulty too. Any way of fixing this if it is a problem to many and not just me? Thanks for your great blog. J
Hi, I'm just discovering your blog and I need a password to open these rar files...could you help me please?
Franck from France
Hey guys I can't open part 1 because I don't have the right password. Can someone post the password in the comments section?
Thanks a lot
I need a password to open these rar files...could you help me please?
raw rock & roll with la la la's. read the comments
...and remember
password
is the word
any chance of re-upping? Thanks!
dude we finally got mp3 for this concert, thanks for that, but whats the password man?
HAHAAHAH PASSWORD IS PASSWORD hahahaha thanks bro!!
Post a Comment