VARIOUS - THE BAM BALAM EXPLOSION VOL 1 (1995)
The very first volume and really hard to find Bam Balam Explosion compilation. This very highly recommended collection focused on spanish power pop bands. Served by J. from Spain.
Click on pix for details

9 comments:
Thanks a billion for this. I have vols. 2-5 from Not Lame way back when, but never had the 1st. Did the series stop at vol. 5? I don't remember. Again, thanks!
there are 2 more volumes which should be posted in 2009, i hope ...if everything goes well
Sounds great, thanks a lot angelo!
This was not hard to find. Was impossible to find.
Thanks so much, Angelo. I was looking for ages!
THANK YOU!!!!!!
This is THE CD that I've been looking for on an almost daily basis.
Thanks very much for posting this...I had vols.2 to 5 but was missing this one...take care...Jay
Which is the password please?thanks
Which is the password please?thanks
hola me puedes dar la contraseƱa para abrir el archivo ,introduzco la de remenber password is the word y no me habre nada ,a lo mismo es q no lo hago bien ....dimelo por q este disco lo quiero y no lo puedo escuchar ,gracias una cosa por casualidad tienes el cd de dropckik ¨"patchwork" si lo tienes podrias colgarlo me encantaria tenerlo gracias
Post a Comment