Saturday, May 16

DM3 - LIVE LE MEYRIEUX (1998)















October 1998, Dom Mariani and Pascal Bartolone played three semi-acoustic sets at the popular bar "Le Meyrieux" in St Etienne (France). They were filmed by a "fab" french friend with his DV camera. The authorized non-professional shooting is a unique opportunity to watch DM3 and listen to their fabulous songs performed as a dynamic duo. This is the second concert (October, 10th).

Special note: Some years ago, I received the VHS from the "fab" french mate, then i transferred to mpeg format and compressed it to VCD Pal. You need both parts to unrar the file. Running time : 29'52

Songs (1 - 2)
T.V. Sound / Sunshine's Glove / Jumpin' For Conclusions / Dial 04 Josephine / Augustine / At First Sight / Second Floor

6 comments:

YankeeBoy said...

I can't thank you enough for this. I love love love anything that the great Dom Mariani has anything to do with. Way cool!!

Powerpopster said...

Great stuff. Thanks! More videos would be very appreciated.

geololo said...

Hey I was there that day, I remember the show very well. St Etienne was my hometown by that time. When I saw the gig poster downtown I didn't believe my eyes cause I was, I am I should say, a fan of Aussie Rock, the Stems in particular.

I also remember the show because the drummer had his eyes fixed on my girlfriend during most of the show... I still wonder what was about her ;o) But that's Ok We talked with the guys after the show.

Unknown said...

Whaouuu, amazing! Great surprise to see this, thanks so much! I was at this show, great memories, the following day concert in Lyon was much better but so far no tape/video has surfaced... anyone??

Anonymous said...

Amazing stuff. How does it come about that Dom Mariani is performing at this place?

To Geololo, any more information about the venue, the performance and the "crowd" reaction would be appreciated. When the camera pans back on the audience, a few of them seem to have no idea why this guy is there playing a guitar!

Ace K.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.