Friday, July 31

PASSWORD

Well, it seems there have been a lot of newcomers to this blog lately asking for the password of the archives brought here.
So, read carefully the blah blah in the "who are you" box on the right and you'll know what the password is. This is crystal clear.

8 comments:

Zintetica said...

Is too obvious with regard to the password for me not problem, thank you very much for your blog.

Anonymous said...

what is the password? is it the word? or is it the password? really how can a password be a password? only a word can truly be a password it seems to me.

Lucas Gelati said...

God, it was so easy. How I taked two hours to open it?

Anonymous said...

What is the password???
What is the password???
What is the password???
What is the password???
What is the password???
What is the password???

Friggin ten years later.............

@£%$^^$%£&$^%$^%*$*£*Q£$(!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Bashes heed against brick wa fir being such a thick docile ejit....

Jeff Brenneman said...

i have know idea what the password is. i've downloaded several LP's that I've been looking for for years, but can't open because i'm stumped with the password. i'm familiar with the Cotton Mather track from Kontiki, but still stumped....even after days of working with it......

angelo said...

only because this is christmas
here's the password:

password

Jeff Brenneman said...

Thank you Angelo!

PASSWORD was the first one I tried...I must have done something wrong...regardless...thank you for your patience...ha ha....and thank you so much for all of your (obviously) hard work, or at the least, TIME, spreading great hard-to-find music! I GREATLY APPRECTIATE IT! ~Jeff

Anonymous said...

The first thing I tried was "The Bird". Everybody knows that the bird is the word!!
*That* would have been "Crystal clear"!
But it wasn't the right password. So I tried "Love", which another group suggested is "The Word". That was wrong too.
"The Bird" is really far more strongly implied than the actual password, which is "Password"