VARIOUS - THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN SNOWMEN (2010)
Fifth part of this seasonal post you have been enjoying for a few years now. I guess all of you can remember the previous collections "A Christmas Blog Gift For You" (2006), "Another Christmas Blog Gift For You - Born To Greet" (2007), "Dreamland With The Pop Snowflakes" (2008) or "Santa Claus & The Powerpop Criminals (2009). The Holiday Season is knocking at the Powerpop door and I wish you all the best for this new holiday season. Thanks for visiting the PPC Blog, and have a cool yule!...Enjoy the spirit of Christmas. Don't forget to comment about this.
Click on pix for details of the bands involved



26 comments:
Oh, holy day! Thank you so much. I have loved these each year, and even shared them with friends as holiday presents.
Thank YOU!
Ace K.
Yay! I look forward to these compilations each year. Thanks so much for your hard work.
A little snow on the ground and another Xmas compilation from Angelo.An early Christmas gift!Thanks.
Surfin' Lungs and the great Davies and Hynde duet. Guess the rest is fantastic as well. Many thanks!
Thank you, sir!
Merry Christmas!
Thank you, sir!
Merry Christmas!
Magnificent is right!
Christmas comes early! Thank you Angelo! I hope your holidays are merry and bright!
Great stuff! Many thanks for starting off the holiday season with some excellent power pop!
Nice! X-mas is saved!!
Listened through The Spongeones Mersey Christmas for the first time a couple of days ago. Buy it! It's really great. And so varied and fun!!
You never fail to impress me. Thanks for the early holiday gift.
Thanks for the Xmas music! Plus if the christmas music is here, can an advent calender be far behind?
Another great Xmas collection and an advent calendar. It is the most wonderful time of the year!
Hey Angelo!! Tiago from THE KAVANAGHS here!
What a lovely Christmas album!!
It´d been nice to see one of the Kavanaghs Christmas song on it...maybe next time!! :)
But don´t worry...we have a new Christmas single for you to share with the power pop lovers if you like....tell me what you think and I´ll send you the link for you to download, ok?! contact@thekavanaghs.com.ar
Good vibs!
Tiago
I look forward to this collection every year. Thanks for keeping the tradition alive!
thanks so much Angelo! forgot until now about the Advent of Sound but will enjoy this mix a lot.
LOVE THIS!!!! Wonderfully fun tracks all around! Especially love Blondie, the Click Five and the Genuine Fakes. THANKS SO MUCH!! Know that you have made many powerpop elves very merry!! Any chance us rookies can aquire the other volumes?? I've been trying relentless to download but no-go. Thanks!!!
all the other 4 volumes are still available, click on the links you can see in the text. merry xmas
Angelo! Thanks for the help but everytime I try to click on for 2009 and Pop Snowflakes it takes me to upload Rapidshare files...???Then I'm lost....Can you redirect me? I'm LOVING the tracks I already was able to get and I'm rabid for more...hahahaha!! THANK YOU!!MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!!!
when you get to the RS page, scroll down and look on the right of your screen "FREE ACCOUNT"
under all the blah blah of the "free account" part, you're gonna read "estimated transfer time"
and under that, there's the "slow download" button, click on it and wait the few 60 seconds to download the file
it should work
Thanks Angelo.....I sware I'll never bother you again....but there is nothing under the text box for "free account". No download link or anything. I tried to even open an account and it wouldn't accept me. I'm beginning to take this personally....just kidding. But THANKS!!!
OK I lied. I have to bug you one last time....There is no download button.....anything else I can do/try??? Thanks (and I'm sorry but I just love this stuff!!)
Kevin
if you have any problem with rapidshare, the best way would be to install jDownloader
download here for free at
http://jdownloader.org/
once installed, copy the links in jDownloader, then the program will take care of the files queueing
I'm late to the party, but this is flippin' sweet!
Thanks!
Hey, this looks amazing, but I can't get the files to conver from RAR, says either no files or incorrect password... Can you help me out?
I cant seem to un-rar the files... Says incorrect password or no files found. Any way you can help me out?
Post a Comment