Monday, December 26

PPC BOXING DAY (2011)















One more year with our "PPC Boxing Day". Today is the 26th of December, and it is time to open some old boxes and grab what's inside. Here are the surprise gifts. Enjoy.

For everyone, read below and grab what you want or need.

  1. info here - click here
  2. info here - click hereLienLien
  3. info here - click here
  4. info here - click here & there & againLien
  5. info here - click here
  6. info here - click here
  7. info here - click here
  8. info here - click hereLienLien
  9. info here - click here
  10. info here - click here
  11. info here - click here
  12. info here - click here
  13. info here - click here
  14. info here - click here
  15. info here - click here
  16. info here - click here & there
  17. info here - click here & there
  18. info here - click here
  19. info here - click here
Plus 2 bonus in FLAC
  1. info here - click here
  2. info here - click here
And the special 2011 AWoS archives + EP
  1. click here (gone...)
Enjoy until December, 31st.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

a great thank you for your generosity!!! greetings from france!!

oldsoftballdude08 said...

Angelo, You have outdone yourself again. I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday because your gifts were among my best. I hope you contiue as long as you can.

Anonymous said...

Wow, merry Christmas to ME!!! Thanks again Angelo, you're the best!

gretty said...

Best xmas present I got this year!

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me, thanks for all your hard work, happy holidays to you.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all you do this and every year... but especially today for the Ian McNabb, that's a very hard-to-find album out there in the blogosphere, for some reason. Made my Boxing Day!

Colin H, Cambridge, Canada

grendel322 said...

Honestly Angelo, I don't know who's more spoiled, me or my kids! Thank you again for all the great music!

MarkyJ said...

Great stuff as usual! Thanks for all you do. Have a great New Year...

Mark

YankeeBoy said...

Thank you for your incredible generosity and hard work. I know I don't say this often enough. Merry Xmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year

Doug said...

Hey Angelo

Ya gotta just luv Boxing Day.Hot turkey sandwich and ... more presents from PPC!

Doug

Anything Should Happen said...

Thanks Angelo this was fun.

Colin H, shout if you need any McNabb rarities.

Steve said...

Wow is right - this is amazing...as is everything you do. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

thanks again.

RonNasty said...

Pilot has gone MIA.

jayway said...

Angelo, your kindness and generosity goes unmatched throughout the year.

My best to you and yours for the upcoming!

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

thanks as always angelo! You are the best!

-Skip

Anonymous said...

More Tommy Keene is always a welcome gift, thanks Angelo!

Ricard BCN said...

Angelo, the truth is that I don't know what to say to thank you for your work and generosity. I hope you have a year 2012 full of happiness and good music!

melvinrussell said...

The Hitmen album was awesome. I'd never heard of them, but I loved it. Thanks for the post. Happy 2012!

Anonymous said...

This was so much fun! Any chance on more The Jennys / Spinning Jenny albums? They were featured on the Pop Under the Surface vol 2 album - I can't get enough of that song!!!!

Thanks again!!

Ramon said...

Many thanks as always Angelo. Can you open the files only for one day? Many thanks. I was out from my city those days.