FLYING COLOR - FLYING COLOR (1987, Expanded 1996)
Flying Color's three mop-topped songwriters traded lead vocals and writing chores on their one and only album, a timeless tribute to ringing guitars. Probably even more derivative of the Byrds or Buffalo Springfield than the Mop Tops, Flying Color's perfect, guitar-based pop and harmonies marked a movement in rock that would take another ten years to take hold in the mainstream, but the album -- in particular the standout tracks "Dear Friend" and "Through Different Eyes" -- sounds just as vital as when it was released.
Songs
1 Dear Friend / 2 It Doesn't Matter / 3 One Saturday / 4 Through Different Eyes / 5 Tumble / 6 Believe Believe / 7 Farewell Song / 8 Bring Back The Rain / 9 I'm Your Shadow / 10 Wise To Her Ways / 11 The Road We're One / 12 By The Fire / 13 Love Is On Its Way
1 Dear Friend / 2 It Doesn't Matter / 3 One Saturday / 4 Through Different Eyes / 5 Tumble / 6 Believe Believe / 7 Farewell Song / 8 Bring Back The Rain / 9 I'm Your Shadow / 10 Wise To Her Ways / 11 The Road We're One / 12 By The Fire / 13 Love Is On Its Way
Original LP Artwork (Frontier Records FLP 1022)


23 comments:
I tryed zippyshare and it works awesomely.
Thank You for the awesome Power Pop and compilations over the years.
Mike
Thanks for all the hard work. Zippyshare worked a treat
It works great on zippyshare. Thank you VERY MUCH for this, and above all for continuing your amazing blog, with which I've discovered so much (great) music. Keep on and take care,
François
Received with ZS (using JDownloader) with no problems...
I *LOVE* Zippyshare! ;) Thank you!
Tried downloading from both just to compare. Zippy was a 2 minute download and is done. RS STILL has 2+ hours to go. Bye bye RapidShare
Hey great to see you moving over to Zippyshare! Its really easy to use. The only downside is that the downloads timeout after thirty days of disuse. Rapidshare seem intent in destroying their business. DId you know ealrier in the year they had to lay off three quarters of their staff?
Anyway is there any chance you re-up the IPO stuff on ZS? I would love to listen to all the volumes! Many Thanks for all your efforts!
Sorry to hear about the RS debacle. I'm a fan of zippyshare, so thanks!
Zippyshare is the BEST! I'm glad you switched.
Thanks for this one. Zippy works fine (about 2.5 min download for me).
Downloaded in 2 min with Zippyshare
Please upload all of your listings in lossless as well as MP3 (all that is possible, anyway. There are so many people that simply do not want to collect music that has been downgraded in quality. I would love to have that whole IPO series in lossless. You have such a fantastic blog and your musical knowledge and listings are always a treat. I would take any amount of time needed to get your fabulous shares. Thank you for everything!!
Zippyshare is great.Also can do parallel downloads for free users.Everytime Rapidshare make a change they make a mess.
Thanks as always.
Merci Angelo. Zippy marche à merveille. Laisse tomber RS.
Zippyshare has always been one of my favorites, very fast downloads. Thanks much!
Bought this one years ago. wonderful CD.
'12stringbassist'
Zippyshare is much better. Thanks for some really great music.
Zippyshare is much better - thanks for some really great music.
Great stuff, was worth the long dl, thank you!
Anxiously awaiting this.
You can still get this one on CD.
Could you repost? Thank you
Pleas re-up???? Thanks!!!!
Post a Comment