THE SMITHEREENS - LIVE AT THE ROXY (1992)
The Smithereens recorded at the Roxy Theater, Los Angeles, CA. 12-17-91. It was first released as a radio promo CD (coupled with a Pearl Jam concert). "Live At The Roxy" is the unauthorized release of the promo CD "Westwood One In Concert".
Songs
Indigo Blues / Time And Time Again / Cigarette / Evening Dress / Yesterday Girl / Blues Before And After / Blood And Roses / A Girl Like You / Top Of The Pops
Songs
Indigo Blues / Time And Time Again / Cigarette / Evening Dress / Yesterday Girl / Blues Before And After / Blood And Roses / A Girl Like You / Top Of The Pops
7 comments:
pwd: password
Thanks!!!
Thank you very much, nice album
Great site!!
Not sure why or what happened, but for some reason, the song 'Evening Dress' failed due to 'invalid password failure' (or something close to that). Not sure if anyone else has had this problem but I did.
Not sure what to do next...
Love the site though...
Back again.
Something's wrong with this link. I only got the first four songs, with 'Evening Dress' unable to unload due to a password problem (according to the error message), so I clicked on 'The Smithereens' name link and it's the same file with only four songs.
Not a biggie or anything, just an F.Y.I. Maybe I'll try again next week and see if it works any better.
So far, that's the only issue I've found on this site so keep up the fantastic work!!
Cheers!
well, i just downloaded the file
1 - size 82 369
2 - i unrar with winrar using the password
3 - it was opened in a few seconds
4 - 9 songs + 2 jpeg
i've got no problem at all
try to use winrar
Would also love to this one re-uped, another band that should be more popular!
Thanks,
Daniel
Post a Comment