Friday, April 22

THE CL*SH - SOUNDS' BOARD GAME (1979)















Around Christmas 1979, the now defunct Sounds rock weekly gave to its readers a surprise gift. It was some kind of "Snakes & Ladders" board game about the first part of the Cl*sh career (1977-79)

Spreading over a paper double page (70cm x 56cm or 27" x 21"), the game had the four members of the band, and some tricky cards (10 Cl*sh Cards & 10 Street Credibility Cards) in order to play.

So, i have scanned the whole set, stitched the 8 parts of the board and sliced them in order to get them ready to be printed if you want to play the game. I also scanned the band members and the card games. You'll only have to cut out the cards and the figures to play the Cl*sh events some 30 years later.

LINK (184mb)


Here are the elements featured:





1 Board Game (70cm x 56cm or 27" x 21") + 8 A4 parts ready to be printed
10 Cl*sh Cards
10 Street Credibility Cards
4 band members (Joe, Mick, Paul & Topper)
All you've to do is to print the elements featured and grab some dice. Have fun.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muchas Gracias estimado....de verdad muchísimas gracias por este regalo.

Rushbo said...

Genius.

Somewhere in the loft, I have this, along with the 'Steve Jones guide to Guitar poses' which was printed in 'Sounds' - I think.

Thanks for this - it brings back a whole lot of memories!

styreneboy said...

What a fantastic post! Haven't seen this since '79! Downloading now, and can't wait. Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! I'm going to d/l it for my 6 year-old.

jeffen said...

Nifty Clash oddity - thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

thanks for this

Anonymous said...

do you need the cards?

ADGore said...

WOW, I love it! But PLEASE HELP, every time I down load the file it will not open up and it asks me for a PASS PHRASE to do so??? What is the majick word?
Thanks so much!!
Andrew D Gore

angelo said...

password

warinababylone said...

merci merci bcoup

warinababylone said...

merci merci

Tommy Ross said...

WOW! Very cool....I love the figures, especially the one of Mick!

Anonymous said...

What is the password?

Anonymous said...

Is there any chance to post a new link? This one is down.

spikeus said...

New link please!

spikeus said...

New link please!

M Harding said...

Please repost this!!!

M Harding said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M Harding said...
This comment has been removed by the author.