the blog is a tribute to the artists i like. all the albums were ripped by myself. the blog has no commercial purpose and all the albums talked about are out of print vinyl lp's or really hard to find cd's. If any of these lp's have been reissued on cd, just post a comment and the albums will be removed right away from the blog. and don't forget to listen to power pop, you know, ...raw rock & roll with la la la's. read the comments ...and remember password is the word
4 comments:
This is truly awesome. I love this music and thought I'd lost it for good.
And here you have it, again. Thank you, so very much. Tomas
Many Thnks for this one.
I wrote times ago where i asked you if you could reupload
Roogalator
you had it some years ago, it would be great
Thanks
That's fantastic! I own & cherish the first two LPs, and was recently asking myself what became of him... Anybody knows ? Great songwriter!
Phantasmic this upload, i alreadyy had one, i love this subtle retro psychedelic sound of the mid 60ties
do you think you can find this one of him too
Justin Love - Radio Friendly
I hope :)
Thanks for this
Post a Comment