JOE JACKSON - CHORUS TV (1980)
On the strength of the release of the third LP "Beat Crazy", Joe Jackson performed live on the famous french TV show Chorus in 1980. Nine songs pulled out from the first three albums plus a cover of "The Harder They Come" originally released as an EP in 1980. The video was transferred from the master VHS tape to a XviD4 PAL video (Two-pass compression). Running Time 36'58.
Special note: You need all parts to unrar the file (433mb).
Songs (One - Two - Three)
On Your Radio / Kind Kute / Pretty Boys / Friday / Sunday Papers / One More Time / It's Different For Girls / I'm The Man / The Harder They Come
9 comments:
Hey, what is the proper procedure for linking the three parts of this file?
Thanks! Joe Jackson videos are always appreciated.
I look forward to seeing this! Thank you!
PS. I linked your music blog on my music blog -- I think you might enjoy mine as much as I enjoy yours! It's http://radiochas.blogspot.com
thanks for putting this up. win rar wants a password to unrar them. what is it?
I have downloaded part 2 and unpacked ... what's the secret to get part 1 & 3 ???!!!???
Great video, thanks!
Hello
thanks for this one
but please : what is the password
merci d'avance
A very big thank you. Great great job. Hipipip... Another Joe Jackson video ?
It seems that all the Rapid Share links are dead, very sad!
I would love to see re-ups & new links for "the three angry men", none have recieved proper popularity!
Thanks,
Daniel
Post a Comment