THE PINKEES - PINKEES (1982)
Hailing from England, The Pinkees were Paul Egholm (vocals/rhythm guitar), Andy Price (vocals/guitar), Paul Reynolds (drums), Max Reinsch (lead guitar/keyboards) and Nevil Kiddier (bass) and released this 1982 U.K. only LP which married those ever-popular Beatles-influenced vocals with a batch of strong, varied songs written by Paul Egholm and Andy Price. Guitars dominated, but keyboards sneaked their way into the mix, too, making for a pop record that was anything but one dimensional.The band released a bunch of singles and this much sought-after LP, none of which has ever been reissued on CD.
Danger Games / I'll Be There / Say What You're Missing / Thinking Of Her / You Don't Love Her Anymore / Girl In A Million / Holding Me Tight / I'm Feeling Lonely / One Step / Gonna Be Lonely Again / I Love You / Mayvbe I'm A Fool / I Want You Here Tonight / Rocking With The Band
Pinkees (333 mb)
SongsDanger Games / I'll Be There / Say What You're Missing / Thinking Of Her / You Don't Love Her Anymore / Girl In A Million / Holding Me Tight / I'm Feeling Lonely / One Step / Gonna Be Lonely Again / I Love You / Mayvbe I'm A Fool / I Want You Here Tonight / Rocking With The Band


9 comments:
Nevil is currently the bassist with alt-country artist Bob Collum.
http://www.bobcollumonline.com/
Thanks so much for this Angelo!
-mk-
Excellent!
I love this LP
Fantastic share! This is a gem. Thank you
This is a great album and the cover alone is bringing back loads of memories however I can't see the link to download. Has it been removed or am I simply not looking in the right place?
Some guidance would be appreciated.
(Great blog btw!)
the link is still active - just roll over the title for instance and you'll find something
Can you please please please re-upload this link somewhere??!! I have about half of this album and would love to get the other half.
If only possible, please please reupload in lossless!
Wondering if you could please fix the link.
Would love to hear this album again.
Thank You
Post a Comment