Sunday, February 6

MATERIAL ISSUE - RARITIES VOL 6


















I lost the text file attached with this concert. So i don't know neither the place nor the year of the event. All i can say is there are some early Material Issue tunes (e.g "Why" or "Walk Into The Fire") but also some songs i have never heard elsewhere, specially a cover of the Mel Tillis classic "Ruby Don’t Take Your Gun To Town" and some songs introduced as new ones (e.g "A Day Like Today") by Jim Ellison. Another Radio FM source. According to a PPC reader, it's from Gaspar's in 1986.

Songs
Why / Lonely Anymore / Reason To Love You / Gray Fevers / 16 Tambourines / Dominique / I Am A Rock / I Want You / Walk Into The Fire / Boys’ Night Out / Ruby Don’t Take Your Gun To Town / Now That You’re In Love / Chance Of A Lifetime / Eko Beach / A Day Like Today / The Underground / Nobody Else / Color TV

1 comment:

The Music Dope said...

That is from Gaspar's in 1986.