MATERIAL ISSUE - RARITIES VOL 8

Material Issue on WXRT in 1992 with songs from the first two albums.
Songs
Destination You / Renee Remains The Same / Who Needs Love / International Pop Overthrow / The Loneliest Heart / Lil' Christine / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star / Next Big Thing / The Girl From Out Of This World / When I Get This Way Over You / The Very First Lie / Everything / Trouble / What Girls Want / Diane / Ballromm Blitz / Valerie Loves Me
2 comments:
Just want to say thanks for this series. I love Material Issue and went thru a re-discovery phase a year or so ago where I tried to track down all their stuff I was missing. This will fill in a lot of missing pieces for me. Thank you so much for this!!!
This fabulous series is like Chanukah for power pop fans - they thought they had enough rarities for one disc, but the music lasted for eight. Thank you so much for sharing your collection with the world!
Post a Comment