Tuesday, July 17

THE PLAYN JAYN - FIVE GOOD EVILS (1985)

Formed in 1983 from the ashes of the Zoodoo (then The Idd and The Zoo) around the nucleus of the Jones brothers, the Playn Jayn were part of the UK 80's psychedelic revival. Obviously rooted in crafted '60's english pop, but drawn towards the more cracked elements of american psychedelia, the Playn Jayn released a live LP on A&M and then were dropped by their record company before they were signed by ABC. They released their sole studio LP in 1985. Mike Jones (the singer) ended up an acid casualty and became incresingly fragile. Nick (guitarist) took the Chris Dreja route and became a commercial photographer.
  ZS (331 mb)
Songs
I Love You Like I Love Myself / Letter From The Other Side / Sixty Seconds Too Late / Why’s Your Kind So Blind / Five Good Evils / Dig My Own Grave / Silk And Satin / It Doesn’t Mean I’m Not There / Juliette / Something Died / Having A Good Time (Ain’t No Crime).

7 comments:

angelo said...

pwd: password

Anonymous said...

Have you got the live album if so could you possibly post it

Anonymous said...

por favor reup
badongo no me funciona

kalo...

angelo said...

the link works with megaupload

Anonymous said...

Link??? wich is the link? Please said me!

Anonymous said...

what's the password?

Initiated Medusa said...

Oh I wish I still had this... they were friends of mine in the 80's - good bunch of lunatics :D