Thursday, June 28

PAUL COLLINS & THE BEAT - ONE NIGHT (1988)



In 1988, Paul Collins released his last album using the legendary "The Beat" monicker. All subsequent releases will be made under the Paul Collins name. This album is the only one which has not been reissued on CD until today. Brokenhearted was a re-worked version of the one first heard on "Long Time Gone" (1985). And "She Says" will be later re-recorded in 1999 for a french single as "She Says She Loves Me".
ZS (292 mb)
Songs
Just Give Me Love / Price To Pay / Brokenhearted (New Version) / One Night / Why / If I Had You Back / All The Money In The World / I've Had Enough / It takes A Big Man / She Says / I'll Be With You

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to insist but may i remind you my special request for you: would you happen to have the "Beat or Not the Beat: The Beat Tribute".
I'm really looking for this one and it's long out of print. THANX

Fabrice said...

Thnaks !

Rinjo Njori said...

I finally got around to listening to this -- I have been listening to a lot of Hoodoo Gurus lately and obviously there is some of that sound here-- or maybe the sound is borrowed from the Gurus.

Mister Mister said...

Angelo -- any chance you have a FLAC version of this?