Friday, June 15

20/20 - SEX TRAP (1982 Mainway)

Well, it seems the CD reissue which combines the Blue (Mainway) edition and the Red (Enigma) one + a bonus song, is easy to find, so i've removed this first edition of the 20/20 album. Thank you to blog reader Paul for pointing out the fact. Sorry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi folks!
I forgot write in this year Radio Heartbeat Records ( http://www.myspace.com/radioheartbeatnow ) wants release lost 20/20 stuff.
Also I recommend Marshalls' (old stuff from 70's) CDR - I think it's still available in NotLame.
Professional overprint on CD, front & back in color. Unfortunatelly without booklet. Released by Andy Paley few years ago.

Angelo! Your blog is really great. Here I can check what I've got on LP & what I must download :-) Simply. I can learn. I'm from Poland and in my country I know only few guys who like Power Pop (but most of stuff I bought them), so I can't talk with anyone.
I preffer CDs & I've got about 300 from years 1976-80 (+ few older & younger).
Take care.
Paul

Anonymous said...

Paul or PPC -

Where can one find the combined 20/20 "Sex Trap" CD? I've checked the prominent online retailers, but none have it listed. I'd love to pick this up, as I have the Blue version on vinyl, and have never heard the Red version.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I think the cheapest & the best copy you'll find here
http://www1.gemm.com/item/20-l-20/SEX--TRAP/GML757481786/

Best regards.

Anonymous said...

http://www1.gemm.com/item/20-l-20/SEX--TRAP/GML757481786/

item # GML757481786 not found
This item was recently deleted from the catalog.