THE THINGS - OUTSIDE MY WINDOW (1986)
Coming from La Habra, Ca, The Things were fronted by Steve Crabtree who wrote all the songs. They have released three albums "Coloured Heaven" (1984), "Outside My Window" (1986) and "The Things" (1988). Part of the L.A. Paisley movement (You Can't Deliver reminds me a lot of Rain Parade), The Things reached their peak with this excellent album (Voxx) which was also released in France (Lolita) and Greece (Hitch Hyke). It has never been reissued on CD (what a shame!!!)
Songs
Outside My Window / Can't Get Enough / Love Is Gone / Take The Chance / Everytime / All Work And No Play / You Can't Deliver / Look What You're Doing / I've Been Nowhere / Young And Wild
Songs
Outside My Window / Can't Get Enough / Love Is Gone / Take The Chance / Everytime / All Work And No Play / You Can't Deliver / Look What You're Doing / I've Been Nowhere / Young And Wild
13 comments:
pwd: password
What a wonderful record again. Got already the first one "Coloured Heaven" but had forgotten this one.
Thanks for this and everything else.
Oh thanks, i have the first album and this guys are fantastics.
marcus
Thanx for this one !!!!
...was one of Redd Kross' McDonald brothers playing in The Things?
i don't think there was - but i'm gonna check this
Yeah ... I checked
Roy McDonald from The Things was drumming on Redd Kross' "Neurotica"
Is this power pop ?.. or psychedelic rock..
They always have been nearer the stones than the beatles.
That's the question ...
The front cover invites to the second....
Greetings..
Is the Things rar file still available? I'm getting it as an HTML file when I try to download it? I'd really like to hear this.
Thanks!
Thanks for this one- good stuff.
excellent post!
Hi,
The link don't work,if you could post a good one.Thank U.
excellent album. THANKS!!!
Please Include Coloured Heaven 1984 album to download. I just can´t find it. Thanks so much.
Post a Comment