WALTER CLEVENGER & THE DAIRY KINGS
TWO NIGHTS IN CHAPEL HILL (2005)
In 2005 at Sparklefest in Chapel Hill, NC, Walter and the Dairy Kings had two shows. They played a lot of originals and a bunch of tasty covers (Nick Lowe, Beatles, NRBQ, Terry Anderson, Elvis Costello). The best thing you have to do is to support him and buy his official albums.
Night One (March 22)
Yesterday's News / Another Lie / Jonathan Doe / Fast As I Can / Hold On Tight / Miss Independence / Not Gonna Bend / I'm So Tired / Love Don't Mean Anything / Radio Radio / Burned / Radio Sea / Switchboard Susan / C'mon Dixie / Battleship Chains
Night Two (March 23)
And Your Bird Can Sing / Miss Independence / I Can't Dance / Jonathan Doe / Hold On Tight / You Can't Hide / Real / Supermarket Checkout Queen / Radio Radio / Half A Boy And Half A Man
Night One (March 22)
Yesterday's News / Another Lie / Jonathan Doe / Fast As I Can / Hold On Tight / Miss Independence / Not Gonna Bend / I'm So Tired / Love Don't Mean Anything / Radio Radio / Burned / Radio Sea / Switchboard Susan / C'mon Dixie / Battleship Chains
Night Two (March 23)
And Your Bird Can Sing / Miss Independence / I Can't Dance / Jonathan Doe / Hold On Tight / You Can't Hide / Real / Supermarket Checkout Queen / Radio Radio / Half A Boy And Half A Man
4 comments:
pwd: password
This is an awesome blog!!!
Have you got the Diodes 2nd LP. Actually, I remember hearing the Diodes lead singer on a college radio station in Boston and they were playing the 3rd Diodes album!!
Have you got that?
Thanks,
Dim Chandelier
Salut, problème pour moi avec le titre #4 lors de la décompression.
Hi,
The first link to Megaupload doesn't work, please could re-post again?
Thanks,
Juan
Post a Comment