DWIGHT TWILLEY - DWIGHT ON WHITE (1979)

"Dwight On White" was available in the UK on a 12" white vinyl. Released in 1979, the EP picked six songs from the first three Twilley albums (two from each). The EP is now famous because of the sleeve which should have been used for the "Blueprint" unreleased album (see post below). As these versions are similar to the album versions, the post is only available in a 192 bitrate.
Shelter 12XWIP 6502
I'm On Fire / TV / Runaway / Looking For The Magic / Standing In The Shadow Of Love / Sleeping
Shelter 12XWIP 6502
I'm On Fire / TV / Runaway / Looking For The Magic / Standing In The Shadow Of Love / Sleeping
5 comments:
You ARE the coolest
I listened to this about 5 times last night back to back-- great sampler
thanks so much for this. i loved the twilley album and his music around this time. If I can be so bold, it struck me as his last great period. Still like his music mind you but this was a highlight.
bk
twilley is one of my top 10 favorites of all time. this was one i didn't have. thanks
Thanks so much for sharing - 'Sleeping' is a great track that I've been looking for for many years! Awesome!
Thanks,
Ralph
Post a Comment