Sunday, September 23

ROCKPILE - I HEAR YOU ROCKING (Bottom Line '79) (1991)


















"I Hear You Rocking", is a live recording of Rockpile, taken from the same source as the "Washington" bootlegs, at the New-York Bottom Line Club. The Robert Plant track is from the Kampuchea live album. The song titles on the sleeve are totaly misinterpreted - i fixed this below but the scans of the sleeve weren't reworked (it has to be read just to believe it). This is an unofficial CD.

Songs
Down Down Down / So It Goes / I Knew The Bride / Deborah / I Love The Sound Of Broken Glass / No More Mr Nice Guy / It's My Own Business / Trouble Boys / Let it Rock (with Keith Richards) / Promised Land / I Hear You Knocking / They Called It Rock / Juju Man / Heart Of The City / Little Sister (with Robert Plant)

3 comments:

angelo said...

pwd: password

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Pure pop for now people!!This is a great example at how good rockpile really could have been! Sounds like an audience recording which is surprising since I'm pretty sure I originally heard this on a king bisquit flower hour in '79.At least that is what the higher quality Let it rock with Keef R.is from.Didnt anyone out there keep the whole tape? Pops'Beat hath spoken!!