Coming from La Habra, Ca, The Things were fronted by Steve Crabtree who wrote most of the songs. They have released three albums Coloured Heaven (1984), Outside My Window (1986) and this eponymous third one (1988).
Songs
What Was Said Last Night / It Doesn't Have To Be Real / Who'll Jump The Gun / Before The Storm / Under Her Spell / Here Comes Her / Sidewalk Lover / Come Join The Working Class / Hey, Hey, Hey (It'll Be Something To See) / No Feeling Man
Songs
What Was Said Last Night / It Doesn't Have To Be Real / Who'll Jump The Gun / Before The Storm / Under Her Spell / Here Comes Her / Sidewalk Lover / Come Join The Working Class / Hey, Hey, Hey (It'll Be Something To See) / No Feeling Man

6 comments:
pwd: password
Fantastic job. now i can play this in my car :)
Hi Angelo,
Dave Wohlman (East Boston born and raised) here - original Late Risers Club host at WTBS/WMBR(we just celebrated our 3oth Anniversary - fuck I am old)
I went on to host Friday Night Live, then over to BCN, then the infamous KOME in the Bay Area.
I am now on the amazing South Coast of Oregoan and host a daily podcast at www.radiofreewohlman.blogsot.com.
Your blog is 5 star. I am really impressed by your taste, collection and knowledge.
I have linked you on my site and encourage you to do the same. Drop me a note at radiofreewohlman@charter.net.
Talk to you soon!
Dave
PS Do you have the Venus and The Razor Blades LP?
I have been hunting for years!
Dave
RFW
is this still available as a download? i never knew they had a 3rd album, but i love their first 2....
Couple years later but... I think there's a fourth album of "The Things" entitled "Turn On, Tune IN, Drop Out" (1989).
Hitchhyke records, cat#LIFT010
Anyway your blog BLOWS, I downloaded many great things tonight.
Thanks!!!!
Post a Comment