Wednesday, June 20

THE CARS - SUPERGROUPS IN CONCERT (1979)


















Supergroups in Concert was a ABC Radio show. The Cars concert was presented in a 2 LP's box set. As stated on the back of the sleeve, the box set had to be returned to ABC Radio Network within 24 hours of its broadcast. This show was recorded Live in Memphis, Tennessee 1979. Also included are 3 interviews with Ric Ocasek (2) and Elliott Easton.

Songs
Got a Lot on My Head / Good Times Roll / Let's Go / Night Spots / Since I Held You Double Life / Moving in Stereo / Candy/O / Don't Cha Stop / Bye Bye Love / All Mixed Up / Take What You Want / You're All I Got Tonight / Just What I Needed / Dangerous Type

3 comments:

angelo said...

pwd: password

Anonymous said...

very decent, i hope.. good cars stuff not easy to find, looks appealing.. we'll find out shortly, thanx for putting it up.. z.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!