EARTH QUAKE - TWO YEARS IN A PADDED CELL (1979)

"Two Years In A Padded Cell" was the fourth and final Earth Quake album released on Beserkley. The first two A&M albums were released earlier at the beginning of the 70's. So, a "Best of" (Purple:The A&M Recordings) the A&M years exists on CD, just as a "Best Of" (Sittin in the Middle of Madness) of the Beserkley years. But surprisngly there's no song picked from the "Two Years In A Padded Cell". I know this album might be not the best of the Earth Quake albums but there are a few good songs on it, and this final album had a great artwork (read powerpop, and just take a look at the back the sleeve, it looks like a Rubinoos sleeve)
FLAC: 1 - 2 (250 mb)
Songs
Goodbye California / Tremor's Touch / Don't Stop me Now / Mr Stranger / Trouble / Coming Home / Say You Will / Rear View / Teenage Idol / I Don't Wanna say Goodbye
FLAC: 1 - 2 (250 mb)
Songs
Goodbye California / Tremor's Touch / Don't Stop me Now / Mr Stranger / Trouble / Coming Home / Say You Will / Rear View / Teenage Idol / I Don't Wanna say Goodbye
5 comments:
pwd: password
Thank you Angelo for this amazing album. I've got all other albums on CD. I hadn't only this one and now I can put this CDR into my collection. I'm so happy :-)
Thank you.
Take care
Paul
myszonjp(at)yahoo.co.jp
That should be "Tremor's Touch," with a "c"
You can find their Beserkley debut here.
This is an underrated album. All the songs are good, and Teenage Idol is better than Ricky Nelson's original: Doukas' vocals so nail the emotion.
Note the back of the British version is different than the back of the American. Again, more Beserkley humor.
Post a Comment