Tuesday, June 19

PAUL COLLINS & THE YUM YUMS LIVE (1997)


















According to the CD sleeve, this set of Paul Collins backed by The Yum Yums was recorded in 1997 at Harry's Bar and Gril, Gothenburg in Sweden. I would rather say around 1999, but that's not really important. Anyway, it was released unofficially though "The Kids Are The Same" can be heard on the Popgun 2000 CD (Screaming Apple Germany 2000). So you can guess the quality of the concert is excellent. 13 classic Paul Collins, plus one Yum Yums song (Baby I'm So Lonely - misnamed on the CD sleeve).

Songs
Walking Out On Love / Work-A-Day World / Let Me Into Your Life / That's What Life Is All About / Dreaming / You Won't Be Happy / Met Her Yesterday / In Another World / U.S.A / On The Radio / Don't Wait Up For Me / Baby I'm So Lonely / Rock 'n' Roll Girl / The Kids Are The Same

3 comments:

angelo said...

pwd: password

Gyro1966 said...

Thanks for all the great music!

NY Pete

John said...

It`s 1997. I should know,I played guitar on this. We had 1 rehearsal (learning around 20 songs)
before playing 5 shows (this is the 2nd). Recorded by Joergen from Psychotic Youth btw.
And "Baby I`m so lonely" is a song by Baby Demons(Sator) from Sweden. They were present at the show-that`s why we played it...