Thursday, January 27

COME OUT AND PLAY: AMERICAN POP I (1975-78) (1993)
SHAKE IT UP!: AMERICAN POP II (1978-80) (1993)










The American counterpart to the DIY series about UK Pop (posted 11/2010). No need to introduce the bands featured on these two CD's released in 1993. They compile some of the best of the 70's US Power Pop. 38 certified great songs. Rips and artworks with a little help from my pals.

Click on pix for details of the bands involved.

American Pop I (1975-78): Come Out & Play












American Pop II (1978-80): Shake It Up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful compilations. thanks for the post.

lron said...

Angelo:
Do you have the 'Mass Ave' and "We're Desperate' comps too? I'm looking for them in HQ and full artwork.
Thank you so much, as ever, for all your music!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for more of this great compilation series!

drmusic

LeeVanCleef said...

The compilations that turned me on to power pop! Great posts!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, but... links are dead