Saturday, January 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011


















Best wishes for 2011. Let's celebrate with the Deluxe Edition of IPO Vol 6.

Contents
The 3CD 's release of 2003 : CD1 + CD2 + CD3 (links are independent) (artwork included)

PROGRAM (+ CD EP)
The official Program & Guide: PDF (Scans 400dpi, then PDF printed of 52 pages, bookmarks added)
The mini Rainbow Quartz CD Sampler: mini CD

15 comments:

Anything Should Happen said...

Great Call Angelo as ever!

Have a great 2011.

angel said...

have a happy new year!

thanks for the music

Curty Ray said...

Thanks Angelo! Happy new Year

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks! Keep the IPO's coming! This is truly my favorite blog!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great New Years Eve! Best in "Oh Eleven"!!

Niall said...

Happy New Year to you all at the Criminally insane great site.....
Niall

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a gift. Many, many thanks... a great way to start the new year. BTW, I'm one of those who was having trouble unpacking the multi-file downloads (IPO 4, for example), so I really appreciate the separate files with Vol. 6. Never did resolve the problem. With Vol. 4, I got all of part 1 and tracks 1-6 of part 2. That's a lot, so I surely can't complain! Again, thanks for your shares and have a terrific 2011.

Shriner said...

IPOs are most well received here. Have a great 2011

dr.bigsound said...

Thanks Angelo to post this excellent compilation, a very Happy New Year !!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear PPC
you run the best power pop blog bar none.
Happy new year !
Now to business. There are 2 Artists that are in the forefront of power pop related to the highest of any benchmarks ANYONE can name - that they have never received the commercial recognition they deserved is a POWER POP CRIME unequalled by any band or artist i have ever heard[and i have been a powpop fan for well over 30 years...
who are they ? WILL OWSLEY RIP and MILLARD POWERS
MP IS OUT OF PRINT FOR GOODNESS SAKE and yet his self titled debut album can stand favourable comparison with ANY pow pop artist of any era. What can you, me and your followers do to ensure these great artists work does not fade ? is it a question of money ? if so, I'm in for the duration...
what is your and your followers opinions ??

Graham Censusloss

piratecyan said...

Thank you very much. One of my fav sites and I love the IPOs.

Soggy Bottom said...

I agree with Graham Censusloss.

When I finally heard The Semantics album, I was totally blown away. I was already a fan of Owsley, but unprepared for how dam good the Semantics unreleased album was. The fact that it never got released [except Japan]is mind boggling.

It was so sad when I heard the news of Owsley taking his own life. I wish I had been able to tell him how much I loved his talent.

Dead Poet Society of One said...

A little late for the party, but thanks!

Anonymous said...

thank you very much, do you know where i can find the volumes 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. it's very difficult to find power pop in France and really expensive. i'll give my email if someone could help:
bertrand.ricard1@aliceadsl.fr

thank you your blog is akiller one!!

kurganwins said...

Thanks for introducing me to the IPOs. The best Power Pop site bar none. If possible more IPO is welcome - 5, 7-12...they are hard to find at a right price now that Not Lame Records has closed their doors.

In any case thank you for what you have brought us.