GONE FISHIN' - MATT PIUCCI & TIM LEE (1986)

A Bucketfull of Brains review by Chris Horn (1986):
"The Piucci/Lee colloboration is everything expected of them and more. All embellishments have been restricted to a bare minimum and the emphasis is on the song, the guitar and the voice, all three remarkable in their power and sublety. The individual styles of Matt and Tim are evenly and distinctly divided but the overall standard is such that no criticism, that they have not blended their sound more noticeably, can be afforded."
For the ones who care, the album was produced by ELP - please don't run away - this is the ELP of Everett, Lee & Piucci, ...not the other one.
Lossy: 320 mp3 lame 3.98 (100 mb)
Lossless: FLAC 8 (282 mb)
Songs
No Rapture / All You Want / Home / Charlie Jones / Take A Left / Touch The Gold / Lift It Up / Too Many Eyes / Something Happened / Something Better
4 comments:
This one is one of my basic discs!!! I am of Spain and when I bought Matt it only knows for being a Rain Parade's component, thanks to him I knew Tim and his Windbreakers. The disc is fantastic, with some very good melodies, my favorite song is "Charlie Jones".
Regards!
Angel.
"take a left at the light I don't feel like talkin'" this album has some unbelieveable moments
What publication did the Chris Horn review originally appear in?
hi again my friend!your blog is really fab! may you re-upload this masterpiece?
many thanks!
Franck
Post a Comment