Second 7" from The Damned, taken from their first LP, produced by Nick Lowe. The b side brings two versions of the same song (the regular one and the dub one). Hailing from Ireland, The Radiators From Space were the first punk band released on Chiswick and will become a major band of the label.
CHISWICK S 10 (1977)
The Radiators From Space
Television Screen / Love Detective
STIFF BUY 10 (1977)
The Damned
Neat Neat Neat / Stab Your Back / Singalong Scabies
The votes
Stiff BUY 10: 76% (winner)
Chiswick S 10 : 23%
CHISWICK S 10 (1977)
The Radiators From Space
Television Screen / Love Detective
STIFF BUY 10 (1977)
The Damned
Neat Neat Neat / Stab Your Back / Singalong Scabies
The votes
Stiff BUY 10: 76% (winner)
Chiswick S 10 : 23%


4 comments:
As much as I like Radiators From Space,this one is a no contest as far as I am concerned. The Damned win hands down.
What a great series this is! Superb stuff my friend.
I agree, really great idea. The Damned win hands down no matter how much I love Television Screen
Yes Í agree with you Longy (as always)....... :-D
Best wishes from Sweden
...and me too,dear sirs,NìNìNì!
Post a Comment